Sunday, September 25, 2011

My first post!



SO, I'm a little behind, I probably should have had an art blog long before now, or a website or something, but I only have the technological capacity to handle one social website at a time, and facebook is VERY demanding of my time. As is life. Anyways, better late than never right? So here it is, my first blog post. Below are my first two digital painting assignments, which I had much more fun doing than I ever expected. The first is my finished Snooks, the second is my assignment that is due tomorrow, 12 character design thumbnails of our choice of witchdoctors, steampunks, or barbarians that can be either villians, brutes, or heros. I'm still very new at this whole photoshop/digital painting world, and havent had time to go to the cintiq lab except for one very short hour on Friday(thanks midpoint), so its probably not as well-done as it could be if I had a tablet, unfortunately. Feedback appreciated, as always!

No comments:

Post a Comment