Friday, October 7, 2011

Can I sleep yet?




This week has been one of the two most stressful weeks of my life (the other one being the week before last, midpoint week). My fridge is bare, my closet is empty and my hamper VERY full, and my toes are wet and cold thanks to the holey boots that I havent' had time to replace, and the rain (which finally let up today, yay! Not that I was outside at all to enjoy it -__-). Like this blog, my week has been one very very long run on sentence. And its not over til Wednesday. This is what I did today, in my 8 hours in the Cintiq Lab...
She ended up looking quite mannish, I may need to tweak a few things before turning her in so she won't be confused with a RuPaul contestant... I feel like she looked a lot better on the Wacom than she did once I got home... perhaps I had gone partially blind from staring at the screen for 8 hours.  And now to complete my Friday night, I am snuggling up with a milky way and scor bar, Dexter, the Salvatore brother's, and the Stark men. And I'll start the laundry....eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment