Monday, October 17, 2011

Digital Thumbnails

At last, done with my fantasy thumbnails. They took forever, but I actually had more fun with them than I anticipated. Just wish I had more time to spend on them, but with my midpoint resubmission due tomorrow, it's just not happening unfortunately. I actually like how they turned out however, and it's given me a lot of ideas for potential illustrations, whether it's in this class or just for fun. Almost had a heart attack when my computer fell off the couch and bent my thumbdrive into submission.... until I realized that thank GOD, I had just happened to have opened the thumbnails on my computer before that, so I was able to save them to my computer. Aside from the thumbnails, I'm pretty sure everything else on my now deceased thumbdrive is backed up (I hope I hope), but if I hadn't have had that file open, the 8 hours spent in the cintiq lab on Friday would have been gone gone gone. The God of Technology was watching over me, FOR ONCE. Happy Monday Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment