Sunday, April 28, 2013

FINAL Final Thesis Pieces... ALL of them this time!




So yay, I'm done! Mostly. I have to fix a couple little things and send them back to the director in three weeks, but for the most part, the review went a lot better than I thought. They said my stuff is "almost there," which was encouraging to hear. I will probably tighten up a few more things on these over the coming weeks for my portfolio, but for all intents and purposes, they're done. However, I'm always open to more critique, so if you have any suggestions, throw em' at me! I also went to the "I See What You Say" Exhibit opening at the Cartoon Art Museum in SF today, and met Lemony Snicket and Jon Klassen! Hopefully I'll have some pictures from that event up soon.

All images ©Tracie Timmer 2013, All Rights Reserved. Not intended for sale or reproduction. Images based on The Princess Bride by William Goldman. 

2 comments: