Saturday, June 1, 2013

Spring Show and Graduation!

Well, I did it! I officially have a Master's of Fine Art degree. I want to give a big thank you to everyone who helped me along the way, I couldn't have done it without these wonderful people: My parent's who pushed me to take a huge risk and never doubted me for a second, my wonderful boyfriend Broc who always encourages me to push myself further than I think I'm capable and not give up on my dream, my awesome teacher and mentor Angela Dominguez who was always a great source of inspiration, motivation, and knowledge, and my friends who commiserated with me over many all-nighters, offered me super helpful and much-needed critiques, and inspired me with their amazing art. I'm lookin' at you Nicole Album, Joie Brown, Young Kim, LaryYu, Pinar Ekinci, Logan Pearsall, Alex Lee, Alice Chang, and many many more!


Another big event that happened this past week was Spring Show! I was lucky enough to snag a spot in the show among the masses of ridiculously amazing work. I'm utterly astounded at some of the work my classmates have produced, and am so grateful to be able to have a place among them! Sadly I had to miss Opening Night (not too sadly, I was in freakin' DISNEYLAND) but got to go over the weekend and snagged a few pictures. 



Getting to see my piece on display in the Palace of Fine Arts was mind-boggling to say the least. Congrats to everyone who made it in, you all are rockstars!

No comments:

Post a Comment